Registration for each camp is the Sunday of the camp from 3pm – 5pm and pick up is Saturday* at 10:30am.
*Please note Mini Camp ends on Wednesday with pick up at 10:30 am
Camp and Conference Rules:
- Bring a Bible. Engage the study of God’s Word with enthusiasm. Have fun. Be blessed.
- ALL medications (prescription and nonprescription) must be given to the Camp Nurse during registration. All prescription and over the counter medications must be in their original bottle/package with clear instruction for its use.
- Camp counselors must know your whereabouts at all times.
- Cell phone use restrictions are at the discretion of the Camp Directors.
- Visitors must have prior approval from Camp Directors and check in immediately upon arrival.
- Stewardship of camp property is important. Report property damage to the Camp Director.
- Food is not to be brought to camp.
- The maintenance buildings are off limits. Swimming in the lake is prohibited. Girls will not go in the boys’ cabin; boys will not go in the girls’ cabin.
- Conferees who drive themselves to camp must turn-in their car keys to the Camp Director.
- Firearms, fireworks, alcohol, drugs or tobacco products are not permitted at camp.
What to bring:
- Clothing and Footwear for a variety of outdoor activities. Weather varies, hot, cold, wet.
- Personal Hygiene Articles (soap, toothpaste, towels, etc.)
- Sleeping Bag
- Swimming Suit
- Dirty Clothes Bag
- Pen/Pencil and Notebook
- Insect Repellent
- Sun Screen
- Sports equipment
- Musical Instruments
- BIBLE . . . get the idea?
- Up to $20.00 ($5.00 for Mini Campers) to purchase items from the camp store or the State Park concession.
An offering will be collected to support the operation and projects at Camp Laurelview.